Monday, May 12, 2008

Celebrity siting: Chris Brown and Rhianna came in our store last night part 1

I am not much for caring too much about celebrities, but I must say I was a little shocked last night when Chris Brown and Rhianna decided to stop by and do a little browsing and shopping in our good ole Wally World last night (approximately a little past midnight). I saw what looked like an unmarked tour bus outside the store before coming back from first break last night, and didn't think much of it, until I walked in and was walking past my department and I saw a girl who really resembled Rhianna and I thought to myself, "wow she really looks like her?!" But then next to her I see a guy next to her who looked like Chris Brown and I thought hmmm what a coincidence, maybe too much of a coincidence; until they turned around and looked me in the face and I realized it was them :O -- to be continued (because my time at the library is up lol).....

No comments: