Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Breath of Fresh Air

Woah! I can't believe I have been away from blogging for sooo long!; not that I did not want to blog, circumstances permitted me from doing so. I hope to be back in the swing of things from now on, although I probably will not blog everyday, but I will try to keep it updated at least once a week. I also will be changing the look of my blog soon and trying a couple of new formats to include. I have been online all day today!! (too much) but at least it wasn't just for leisure. I had to put in my resume with a couple of places, fill out a FAFSA form, and do some other research; my only guilty pleasure was I visited my Facebook page:) (my favorite social networking site). Off to bed in a bit as I have to get up in a few hours to do that Wally World thing...yes unfortunately I still work there :( On another note I just had the chance to really research the rules for the proposed tax rebate, and am happy to find out that I should be getting one as well! (Yea Me!!!) Last time we had a rebate I was not eligible, but this time I am looking forward to the possiblity of the extra money. I have alot of important uses for the extra funds, just need to rank them in level of severity. Which begs me to ask the question what do you plan on doing with the your rebate check?

1 comment:

Raghav said...

welcome back dear.......Missed you for quite some time now.
more than 4 months.
Regards.