- I dream I am walking.
- Walking in the desert; nothing around me or behind me.
- Nothing except the white warm sand.
- I am not hot, nor do I feel any discomfort.
- My clothes are clean and light.
- I am traveling alone, but I am not worried or lonely.
- My soul feels free and cleansed.
- Further ahead of me I can see a well of water and the sun shining beautifully.
- I do not look away, for the sun does not blind me; it welcomes me.
- I am not thirsty, but the well is there for me.
- I go forward, with no afterthought of what I leave behind.
- For what awaits me is far better than what I leave.
- The end of anguish and the beginning of never-ending bliss.
One year timeline...
1 month ago