Friday, October 5, 2007

Final Thoughts for the day...

I have had the chance to go and read a few of my fav blogs and leave comments, but not all, I hope to soon have normal access to the Internet, and not be on a C.I.VAC. When I once again have access to blog regularly, it will be business as usual. In the meantime, I am working and making progress with my bags slowly but surely. Well...it is now about time for me to go back to Wally World (read previous post for related matter) Until next time.....

2 comments:

Marc said...

Thanks for the comments Wasaski! I'll have to browse around your blog and check it out.

Good luck with Wally World! ;-)

Raghav said...

It is time for you to break all the financial barriers & to be financially independent. so follow u'r preference list & take u'r own time.
I'm here to wait for u to blog.

All though i too am not able to come on net as i'm on business trip, i would luv to spend more time reading u'r blogs, once i go back to my home town....
All the very best.