Monday, September 10, 2007

This Morning (9/10/07/)

This morning, I was suppose to go to my interview today, but I had to reschedule due to car related issues. I had to postpone my payment for this month :( and the dealer said that is fine, because I have been making my payments in a timely manner up until now, but (there is always a but) there is nothing he can do to keep my car from turning off and locking down. Many new car dealerships are installing those electronic devices on the cars that will automatically shut the car off, after so many days of the payment not being made. I will be without the use of my car for about a week and a half :( I am at the mercy of my sister who also works overnights, but at a different job, to take me to work, and I will walk back home in the morning. I am not looking forward to this next week and a half....
This morning I also decided to visit a few old coworkers (who were quite happy to see me) at my old job. Going there now is bittersweet. In some ways I miss the place, because of a few people, but at the same time I still have some resentment towards the way I was treated by the company. One thing I miss, but I am glad that I am not around to see it, is all the wonderful textiles. I love fabric! I love coming up with different ideas and designs. However I am glad I am not surrounded by it at work anymore, it keeps me from spending money I do not have. I did splurge a little today and brought 3 small pieces mainly for my bags. I did not feel too guilty either as I have not brought fabric in a very long time, and it is rare for me to have even $5.00 to spend on myself. I didn't really have it to spare today either, but I made an allowance for my actions. Funny how that works....,.

No comments: