Thursday, September 13, 2007

Myspace-My Journey

This is a post I put in my blog at Myspace. I don't really blog there, but I was reflecting on this and just decided to post it. Title: Thinking_ Current mood: contemplative_ Category: blogging-- People grow up and evolve and if you don't keep up you miss out on everything. If you are fortunate enough to reconnect, then you may be surprised at what you learn, and how much has changed...... I wrote this somewhere else listed under my heroes: Those individuals who have the courage to do what's right, even when everyone is doing wrong. Who is your hero??

1 comment:

Raghav said...

god is my hero... & i my self am a hero & a role model to me to boost my self....

first believe in you... & u will succeed well.

u got a bright prospective...... just follow the right path to achieve u'r goal sweet heart.