Thursday, August 30, 2007

What's is financial freedom really??

I came across this video today and I thought wow this is true financial freedom! This family may not make alot of money by society's standards, but they are truly wealthy. They are living debt free and are able to afford the basic necessities, even with a large family. The problem is for most people in America with are living with some form of debt (excluding mortagage!). So the real key to financial freedom is being debt free. aaahh what a feeling to be debt-free... Link

2 comments:

Emily the Great and Terrible said...

I linked to this video earlier today also!

Congrats on your journey to financial freedom. I don't even know you, but I'm proud of you. You might find some tips on my blog or my website www.sagemommy.com.

Chasing Children & Recipes said...

essalam alaikum,

jazak allahu khair sis for visiting my website! insha'allah i will frequent yours often :-)