Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Today's accomplishments..

Cut out about 32 bags... Wrote entry in my blog... Responded to comments... Came across an interesting mind test that was shown to me by my younger sisters, that they retrieved from a favorite Asian website of theirs called crunchyroll.com... ----- Read This -----I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! Work in progress: Cutout 16 more bags... Begin construction on bags... Send out e-mail messages...

2 comments:

EclecticEffluence said...

My blog isn't a journalism thing. It's just my thoughts and opinions. I don't need more bylines.

Raghav said...

Sweet Heart,
It is called as advanced reading skill... & we as a individual learn this as we go on progressing & as we are into it for a long time... the first & last letter only matter & the no of alphabets in between as we only read them & our brain makes sense of it...
but u try with similar words starting with same first & last word... u'r brain will be cheated very easily....

this is usually done is a psychometric test to see the iq level... failing which u will be considered as a dumb head....
so even if u type... & commit mistake in typing u won't be able to identify during the proofing as u'r brain gets cheated reading only the first & last letter.

regards!