Saturday, August 25, 2007

Priorities in order...I suppose

37%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Dating Site

I found this link to take this blogging addiction test @ "Life Is Not A Game To Lose" http://raghavsubramanian.blogspot.com I have noticed that a few bloggers have taken this quiz so I was a little curious too. I am happy to know that I am not obsessed with blogging. I blog enough, but I have not taken it to the extreme. It is a good thing too because if I spent too much time blogging or on the Internet, I would not have time to pursue my goals. However I also understand what importance the Internet can have in accomplishing some of those goals. So thanks to all those people who are more obsessed with the Internet than me :P ;)

1 comment:

Raghav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.