Monday, August 27, 2007

How to be dissapointed when viewing e-mail from contacts

Well I came home at two o-clock this morning, because I was on my hour break, and I checked my e-mail because everyone was sleep and I had nothing else to do. I had some good mail from contacts that I had not communicated with in awhile, and then I saw it, I knew the news would not be good just when I saw the name of the sender. If she wanted to give me the bad news, she could have called me. I considered the idea of not opening the mail at all since I knew what the message was..... "We regret to inform you that you are no longer under consideration for those positions at this time, as other candidates have been chosen to move forward in the selection process." In a nutshell I did not get the job :(

No comments: